English for Customer Service
1-to-1 or group
- 100% online course
- 20 hours tutor-led tuition + additional self-guided study
- Focussed tuition drawing on modern resources and current materials
- All course materials included
- Appropriate for those who want to work in English-speaking countries like the UK or USA or those who use English to communicate as a mediator.
- Specialised course materials – written and developed by a professional with over ten years of customer service experience in an English language context.
- Learn techniques and gain confidence in tackling everyday issues, from handling complaints to tackling issues with phone and email communication
- Explore and develop the English skills required for the customer service industry using situational learning
- Develop the digital skills required in the service industry, improve your professional communication skills, CV writing and much more!
- An overview of the customer services as a whole and the differences across various industries and countries
- Learn how to effectively plan and deliver a presentation while honing your public speaking and communication skills
- Explore how to deliver personalised experiences for clients based on advice from industry professionals
- Students build an English CV and Cover Letter tailoring it for their relevant industries and jobs
- Students practice in mock job interviews, utilising interview management and communication techniques in order to express themselves and navigate challenging interview questions
- Students learn, practice and produce professional phrases with appropriate and formal intonation
- Students learn how to interpret and write formal emails to both customers and colleagues, using a framework of particular vocabulary sets and levels of formality
- Students practice handling difficult phone conversations and learn how to sound professional when communicating via phone
- Students explore video conferencing software and other technologies functionality involved in a modern customer service environment.
- Students explore leadership qualities and what makes a good manager
- Students implement the knowledge acquired over the course to complete a final project
- Students learn how to effectively plan and deliver a presentation while honing their public speaking and communicative skills
If you’re planning on a career in customer-facing roles or already are customer service professional who wants to improve their English and mediation skills then our 20-hours online English for customer services course is a perfect choice.