Academic English - North America
IELTS Preparation – Super Intensive
Minimum Level B1+
30 Lessons per week
Lesson duration 50 minutes
Benefits of studying this course
- Our most intensive, personalised and comprehensive IELTS preparation course
- The most commonly requested proof of level of English to study at universities in Canada and the UK
- Widely recognised English exam for admission into universities and colleges in North America
- Recognised by many government agencies for visa and immigration applications
- Accepted by many employers as the English benchmark
- Choose from a range of Academic electives which include Reading, Writing, Speaking and Fluency skills
- All of our North America schools are IELTS test centres so you can take your exam at the school where you study
- Full-time Exams Coordinator is available to help you with any questions you may have
ADD MORE LESSONS (ELECTIVES)
GENERAL ENGLISH – FLUENCY
Add 5 lessons per week of additional English skills designed to develop your fluency and listening skills through communicative practice and reinforcement. Presentations, project work and co-operative tasks are used to further develop confidence in spoken English.
Add 5 lessons per week from our Business English course to widen your vocabulary of business-related terminology. If you are preparing to use your English skills in a business or work environment, this course will help you prepare for real-life practical situations. We also include practice for TOEIC, an internationally recognized exam for workplace English.
ACADEMIC ENGLISH – READING & WRITING
Add 5 lessons per week of academic reading and writing, designed to help you succeed at an academic level and build a solid foundation of academic language skills. You will write formal essays, read and analyze fiction and non-fiction pieces, and improve your reading speed and comprehension.
ACADEMIC ENGLISH – WRITING & SPEAKING
Add 5 lessons per week of academic writing and speaking, designed to give you success at an academic level. From sentence structure to writing comprehensive reports and oral presentations to formal debates.
Add 5 lessons per week of specialist coursework to prepare you for IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge English FCE and CAE examinations. You can also choose to study our exam preparation courses as a full-time option.