Level A0 - C1
2 lessons per week
Lesson time 19:00-20:30
10 Maximum class size
Course length 4 weeks
Why Study Spanish?
- Over 400 million people speak Spanish
- Spanish is the mother tongue of an estimated 400-450 million people, making it the world’s second most spoken language.
- Spanish surpasses English in its number of speakers, as English comes in third place with 335 million native speakers around the world.
- There are 21 countries that have Spanish as the official language
- Spanish enjoys official language status in 21 countries across Europe, Africa, Central, South and North America, making it a very important global language.
- You will finally understand the words when you’re doing the Macarena!
£180 Back to school price: £144
Take our online test to find out which level you should be studying here.
Next dates: 10th August and 24th August
European Language Levels
|Level||Stage||Length of course||CEFR level|
|Upper Intermediate||1||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||2||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||3||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||4||12 hours||C1|