Online General English Language classes
The Virtual Classroom
OXFORD INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
Learn English in a fun and interactive online classroom with Oxford International. Our virtual classroom offers students the opportunity to study at a time that suits their schedule. Students will be taught by accredited EFL Teachers from the UK and North America in small class sizes allowing students to learn in an intimate environment.
Students also have access to one-to-one sessions with a teacher to personalise their learning experience.
WHY JOIN THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM?
- Boost your English language by studying General English online with us or enrol for IELTS preparation
- Study with students from all over the world in classes between 5-10 students
- Choose from multiple time-slots per day to suit your needs and location
- Add-on extra 1-2-1 sessions with a teacher to personalise your learning experience
Level A2 to C1
Five hours online per week (60 minutes per weekday)
Max 10 students per class
Choose your study time
Add additional lessons
Experience the Virtual Classroom
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM?
- 5 hours of online contact time per week with teachers, consisting of 60 minutes per weekday.
- Choose from multiple time-slots to suit your needs and location
- Average class size of 5-6 students (maximum of 10 students in one class)
- Interactive lessons with fully qualified, experienced, native speaker teachers
- Access to online learning platform up to 3 months after the course finishes
- Option to personalise your course with Business English, Global Leadership, and IELTS exams
(minimum 4 students required)
- International classes
- Online Oxford International Certificate on completion of course
- Pre-course placement test available
- Unlimited access to global e-social programme, with daily staff-led activities for students to enjoy
- Optional: Add-on up to 3 one-to-one sessions with one of our accredited EFL teachers.
HOW IT WORKS
Start by completing our enquiry form here. Our Admissions team will review your details and come back to you to confirm availability on your chosen dates. From here you’ll recieve your Virtual Classroom Welcome Pack and Class Schedule so you can join your online class and start learning!
The great thing about our Virtual Classroom is it doesn’t take much to participate, you can even join on your smartphone. We do, however, recommend that all students have access to the following:
- Laptop with webcam & audio capabilities or modern smartphone
- Reliable Internet connection
The lessons will run according to UK timing. Select one of the London time slots and calculate the time difference to your city. For example, if you select the 14:00 London time and you live in Bogota your lesson will start at 08:00 Colombia (BST-6)
Please note: You must join the same lesson every day. You can change lesson times each week. Lessons may be hosted by either our UK school or North American schools.
|Vancouver / San Diego (-8)||23:00*||02:00||05:00||06:00||08:00||09:00||11:00||12:00||15:00||18:00|
|Sao Paolo (-4)||03:00||06:00||09:00||10:00||12:00||13:00||15:00||16:00||19:00||22:00|
Hong Kong (+7)
Download the latest price list here
Our Online Teachers
We are pleased to introduce a few of the teachers who will be delivering our Oxford International online classes. This is just a selection but we can guarantee that all of the teachers working on these programmes are fully qualified and have great experience. All of the teachers normally work in the Oxford International schools in UK, Canada and USA.
Anna - TESL, B.A Sociology
Byron - Hons. B.A. in Sociology, HRM, TESL Canada
Nassima - CELTA / BA Spanish & Latin American Studies
Boris - BA (Economics + Asian Studies), Masters of Education (Adult Learning and Education), TESL/TESOL certificate
Amber - CertTESOL, BA Art History and Visual Communications
Daniel – CELTA, BSc Biosciences and Health
Student - Colombia
For our Vancouver school, this course does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, PTIB did not review this course.