Trinity Diploma in TESOL
Level 7 Qualification
For experienced EFL teachers
We train people of all ages, nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds to follow their dreams and become confident, creative and qualified EFL teachers worldwide. Oxford International is accredited by Trinity College London to run the Diploma in TESOL.
What is the Trinity College London Diploma in TESOL?
The Trinity Diploma in TESOL is accredited as a Level 7 (MA level) qualification on the UK National Qualifications Framework.
Along with the Cambridge DELTA, it is one of the two qualifications recognised on a world-wide basis by both employers and academic institutions. It is a course for experienced EFL teachers who are seeking a qualification that will help further their career in EFL / ESOL and enter more senior roles in the industry.
Nine months of online training plus in-person components. In-person components are temporarily being conducted online.
12 month course
Complete a MA Level qualification in 12 months
Courses are available for:
For group bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|£1710 in single payment or £1900 in 4 instalments (plus £410 exam fee payable to Trinity College London)|
Trinity DipTESOL Entry Requirements
To successfully apply and participate you must be at least 18 years old and have:
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- A copy of most significant academic certificate/degree. Trinity Cert TESOL or Cambridge CELTA is desirable but not essential.
What to expect from the course
The course aims to provide the candidates with:
- An in-depth understanding of the grammatical and phonological systems of English.
- An ability to identify the needs and motivation of learners from a variety of backgrounds.
- A knowledge of the main theories of teaching and learning and how they relate to ELT.
- An awareness of the role of English in the world.
- A heightened awareness of how to reflect on one’s own teaching.
- A greatly increased repertoire of techniques that can be used in the classroom
- An ability to select and exploit materials according to learners’ needs.
- A greater appreciation of how to approach the teaching of the four skills.
- An awareness of how to support colleagues, including new teachers, in the work environment.
- A knowledge of areas key to the teaching and classroom management of younger learners.
- Laptop with webcam & audio capabilities
- Reliable Internet connection
Oxford International Teacher Training is accredited by