Oxford Test of English
The Oxford Test of English is available to take in all 3 of our UK schools, located in Brighton, Greenwich and Oxford.
WHY CHOOSE THE OXFORD TEST OF ENGLISH?
- The exam covers the 4 language components: Speaking, Listening, Reading & Writing
- The Oxford Test of English is an adaptive test covering levels from A2 to B2.
- Recognised in 25+ countries around the world.
- Your certificate is valid for life, meaning you can use it in the future whether it’s applying for a job or university.
- Oxford International English Schools have 3 accredited test centres in Brighton, Greenwich and Oxford.
- The test is available to take year-round, 365 days
- There are 2 test options, Oxford Test of English for Schools (12-16) & Oxford Test of English (16+)
You can book the test with as little as 7 days’ notice, and receive your results on the day within 14 days.
Oxford International English Schools are accredited Oxford Test of English test centres.
Oxford Test of English for Schools
Recommended for 12-16 year olds, the Oxford Test of English for Schools is fast, flexible and has been written specifically for juniors. Plus, it’s the only proficiency test certified by the University of Oxford.
Download the factsheet here.
Other courses you may be interested in
Oxford Test of English Preparation Course
Prepare for success in the Oxford Test of English. Our course will help students prepare for the Oxford Test of English over four sessions. The course covers the four components of the exam; Speaking, Reading, Writing & Listening and equips students with the techniques and strategies required to succeed.