Students aged 20+
Intermediate / CEFR level B1 minimum level
20 hour online course
TEACHING YOUNG LEARNERS
A 20-hour online course designed for English teachers working in primary education with younger learners aged 6-12 years. This creative, interactive, and fun programme will give you practical ideas you can use in your own classes – giving you more confidence and the opportunity to network with other teachers from around the world!
You can enrol at any time of year and take up to 4 weeks to complete. You will be given access to downloadable materials, suggested reading lists, and have the option to submit a lesson plan and self-evaluation for comments from our team.
HOW IT WORKS
- The course has 20 hours’ worth of content – a mixture of training videos, interactive tasks, and guided self-study forums.
- You can enrol at any time of year, and will be given access to our online learning platform and materials for 4 weeks. You can complete activities at your own pace.
- Before the end of your course, you can submit a lesson plan, and a self-evaluation of that lesson, to one of our teacher training team for feedback.
YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE TO UPGRADE YOUR COURSE:
- With our “Professional” upgrade, you can also submit a 1-hour video of your teaching, for very detailed feedback!
- Group bookings (5 or more) can arrange to have a series of live webinars with one of our training team.
- With group bookings (5 or more) from Agents, we will display the Agent’s logo on our vitual learning platform for their customers.
- Access to online platform for 4 weeks
- Review of written work
- Review of recorded lesson (professional upgrade)
- 2 or 4 live webinars (webinar upgrade for group bookings only)
Standard Course: £179
Upgrades available (per person)
Professional upgrade (1 hour lesson observation with 1:1
2 x Webinar*: £45
4 x Webinar*: £79
*Live webinars (1 hour each) from a broad list of teacher training topics, at a time
arranged with the group (minimum 5 people)
- Laptop with audio capabilities
- Reliable Internet connection