In a world that is encouraging people to spend time indoors for the greater good, it can be hard to find positive ways to spend your time. Luckily time inside means you can finally get around to some of those hobbies that you’ve always wanted to do, like learning a language.
There are many benefits to learning another language, it can increase your memory and ability to multi-task, boost your cognitive processing efficiency, improve your native language and even increase the size of your brain. Being bilingual helps you become a better conversationalist and can also increase your employment opportunities with some research suggesting the 94% of recruitment professionals value good soft skills over experience.
At Oxford International English Schools we have created the virtual classroom, to allow our students to learn English outside of our school buildings, in the comfort of their own home or even on the move. Our online classroom brings together our native English speaking teachers and students from across the globe for our accredited, fun and interactive English classes.
How does it work?
- A student sets their schedule but selecting the class they can attend each day
- At the scheduled time our student’s login into their online classroom, where their teacher and fellow classmates are also ready for class
- Our native speaking and accredited English teachers conduct a 60-minute English language lesson, engaging the students in course work and learning exercises
- The online classroom allows students to follow along with our touchscreen boards, chat with their teacher and fellow classmates, ask questions and discuss exercises from the lessons.
What’s included in the virtual classroom?
- 5 hours of online contact time per week with teachers, consisting of 60 minutes per weekday.
- Interactive lessons with our qualified UK and North American based teachers
- Access to our online learning platform – a wealth of self-study material
- Digital certificate of completion at the end of your course
- You can add up to 3 one-to-one sessions with one of our accredited EFL teachers
- Or you can just do one-to-one sessions as a standalone class
What do you need?
The great thing about our Virtual Classroom is it doesn’t take much to participate, you can even join on your smartphone. We do, however, recommend that all students have access to the following:
- Laptop with webcam & audio capabilities or modern smartphone
- Reliable Internet connection
How do you get started?
Contact our admissions team by completing the enquiry form here. Our team will work with you to determine your learning schedule and access to online classes, digital leaning portal and class materials.
With all this spare time now is the perfect time to learn English with Oxford International. Our online English classes are fun, interactive, easy to follow and available at a time that suits your schedule. So what are you waiting for? Join us today!