Oxford Test of English Preparation Course
6 hours per week
1.5 hour lessons
Face-to-face group classes
Join an Oxford Test of English Preparation course in one of our 3 UK schools, located in: Brighton, Greenwich and Oxford.
Benefits of Studying this course:
- Prepare for your Oxford Test of English
- Gain insight into the Oxford test of English structure
- A chance to practice questions and complete a mock test with highly qualified English language teachers
- Designed by Oxford International, with 25 years of experience teaching English to international students.
Day 1: Introduction to the Oxford Test of English & Speaking – prepare for the speaking component of the exam.
Day 2: Listening – prepare for the listening component of the exam.
Day 3: Reading – prepare for the reading element of the exam.
Day 4: Writing – prepare for the writing element of the exam.
Day 5: Exam – Take the Oxford Test of English in one of our 3 UK schools.
- The preparation course starts every Monday
- Sessions start at 13:00 (PM) UK time
- Minimum level A2 required to enrol onto the preparation course
- Students taking the preparation course will take their Oxford Test of English on Friday or the week after, depending on availability.
Oxford Test of English for Schools Preparation Course
Recommended for 12-16 year olds, the Oxford Test of English for Schools is fast, flexible and has been written specifically for juniors. Plus, it’s the only proficiency test certified by the University of Oxford. Our preparation course will have students ready to take the exam within 1 week.
Download the factsheet here.