Oxford International Year Round Groups
At each of our year-round schools in the UK, USA and Canada we offer carefully tailored programmes which can include accommodation, food, excursions, exciting cultural activities and much more. We work with you to determine the best educational and experience programmes for your students and deliver unforgettable learning experiences for the whole group.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A GROUP COURSE?
- Sending a group is so much most cost-effective than having an individual student
- We will have an opportunity to design a bespoke, tailored-made academic programme, that will be as exciting for your students, as well as for our experienced teachers
- Together with our client, we will carefully plan a programme of visits, workshops and other activities to enhance the learning experience in subjects including Business & Employability, Sustainability, Fashion, Architecture and more
- When joining as a group – you will still be able to mix up with other international students or choose to have focused sessions just for the group participants
- Groups can study not only in the class, but bust also have lessons on locations, whether it is a Museum, Business Enterprise or Science laboratory
These are just a taste what we have to offer, but remember we are constantly coming up with new and improved ideas – so if you have an idea of what you would like your trip to look like make sure you tell us, as we would love to create it alongside you!
IS THERE ARE MINIMUM SIZED GROUP?
A group must be at least 5 people, but remember if they are a junior group, then they must travel with a Group Leader. If your group has a mix of junior students and adults this is also fine for us but we encourage the lessons to all be at the same time so the group can stay together during excursions and activities.
WHERE CAN YOU GO?
From the sun in San Diego to the beautiful architecture and history of Oxford, we have a choice of 6 beautiful destinations for you to choose from in both the UK and North America! Take your pick from our schools in Brighton, London Greenwich, Oxford, San Diego, Toronto or Vancouver.
Study English in the historic and picturesque Royal Borough of Greenwich in London
Known as the “City of Dreaming Spires”, master English in this historic city of learning
Our accredited schools have been providing English language courses to students over 25 years with over 50,000 students travelling to our campuses every year.
- We have the tools, reputation and passion to help students achieve their learning and academic goals.
- We teach using communicative methods, so our classes are very active. There are lots of speaking and combination opportunities, allowing students to learn through doing.
- A group can choose between General English, Career-focused Business English or Exam preparation courses. Alternatively, we also offer very exciting English Plus programmes or English for Specific purposes, so students can deepen their academic knowledge while learning English
- We do offer level testing upon arrival as well as continuous monitoring of learning progress and diagnostic feedback
- Our adult students also benefit from access to an online platform with a wealth of material with which to improve English in their study time and at home. This will include grammar and vocabulary quizzes, video lessons with accompanying exercises, study resources for exam preparation.
We offer a range of great accommodation options in both the UK and North America – all suited to different needs and budgets!
One of our most popular accommodation methods is Homestay, which allows the students to experience life in a local family.
We also have a great range of residential accommodation and hotel options, which are available year round, meaning that the students can all stay in the same location together!
SAMPLE PROGRAMME - UK
|Day 1||Arrivals||Arrivals||Relax at accommodation|
|Day 2||Lessons & Testing||Orientation Tour including entrance to the Royal Observatory||Relax at accommodation|
|Day 3||Lessons||Politics & Royalty Walking Tour. See Westminster, Buckingham Palace & Trafalgar Square||Relax at accommodation|
|Day 4||Lessons||Ride on the London Eye||Relax at accommodation|
|Day 5||Lessons||Visit the British Museum & Covent Garden||Relax at accommodation|
|Day 6||Lessons||Explore Leicester Square, Covent Garden &|
|Relax at accommodation|
|Day 7||Full day excursion to Oxford by coach with walking tour||Entrance to a University College||Relax at accommodation|