Level A0 - C1
6-8 students per class when in school
4 and 6 week course options on weekdays and weekends
Why Study Italian?
- Italian is the first language of some 65 million people, and the second language of a further 15 million people.
- Though the majority of Italian speakers reside in Italy, Italian also holds official or co-official language status in San Marino, Switzerland, Slovenia, and Vatican City.
- Italian is also the second-most spoken language in Argentina and has a sizable population of native speakers in the United States.
- Italy has one of the most popular celebrated food cultures in the world. So it’s important you know what you’re ordering when you visit!
£150 Back to school price: £135
Take our online test to find out which level you should be studying here.
- 2 lessons a week (Mon-Wed) for 4 weeks
- 1 lesson a week (Saturday morning) for 6 weeks
Starting the 6th of September 2021
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about our School Safety Measures.
European Language Levels
|Level||Stage||Length of course||CEFR level|
|Upper Intermediate||1||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||2||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||3||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||4||12 hours||C1|