Level A0 - C1
6-8 students per classroom when in school
4 and 6 week course options on weekdays and weekends
Why Study Spanish?
- Over 400 million people speak Spanish
- Spanish is the mother tongue of an estimated 400-450 million people, making it the world’s second most spoken language.
- Spanish surpasses English in its number of speakers, as English comes in third place with 335 million native speakers around the world.
- There are 21 countries that have Spanish as the official language
- Spanish enjoys official language status in 21 countries across Europe, Africa, Central, South and North America, making it a very important global language.
- You will finally understand the words when you’re doing the Macarena!
£180 Back to school price: £144
Take our online test to find out which level you should be studying here.
- 2 lessons a week (Mon-Wed) for 4 weeks
- 1 lesson a week (Saturday morning) for 6 weeks
Read about our School Safety Measures.
European Language Levels
|Level||Stage||Length of course||CEFR level|
|Upper Intermediate||1||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||2||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||3||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||4||12 hours||C1|