Level A0 - C1
2 lessons per week
Lesson time 19:00-20:30
10 Maximum class size
Course length 4 weeks
Why Study French?
- French is second only to English for the number of countries where it has official status – 32 countries.
- It’s global – with 56 members, La Francophonie is now larger than the Commonwealth, which has 53.
- French is also the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world, with 100 million students and 2 million teachers – 20 % of whom are outside of francophone countries.
- French is still a working language of the UN, the EU, and dozens of international organizations including the International Red Cross committee, International Labor Organization, Amnesty International, and Doctors without Borders. Francophone countries form an important bloc in the UN, the EU, the African Union, and the Arab League.
- French is a beautiful language!
£180 Back to school price: £144
Take our online test to find out which level you should be studying here.
Next dates: 10th August and 24th August
European Language Levels
|Level||Stage||Length of course||CEFR level|
|Upper Intermediate||1||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||2||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||3||12 hours||B2|
|Upper Intermediate||4||12 hours||C1|